No matter how hot the summer, there is the right denim for you. We have complied a list of lightweight jeans and shorts, and we are sure you will find something that is right for you!
To create the uniquely rough and slubby fabrics that ONI is known for, but these 12oz denim will give you super comfortable for summer which you never ever felt it!
- Wide fit Kiraku denim 12oz.
- This type of fabric is specially designed for those who would like to enjoy slubby denim even in hot summer.
- Thick threads are used (approximately like Oni Secret 20oz). But the number of these threads is lesser, so this denim is relatively light and well suited for warm weather.
- For weft threads, cotton with long fibers is used. This gives softness and tactile comfort. For the warp threads, short fiber cotton (mainly American varieties) is used. This gives a very expressive slubby texture.
- Dyeing with vegetable indigo.
- Lightweight fabric 12oz.
- Stylish relax taped style (the style of the flagship model 622).
- Classic details of ONI jeans.
- This soft and comfortable fabric, which at the same time has a wonderful slubby texture. What is the distinguishing feature of the Oni.
- The seams are stitched with threads that are matched exactly to the color of the fabric.
- These jeans are an alternative to chinos.
This brand is known for traditional indigo dyeing and conventional weaving methods. Check out the unique “Kakishibu dyed shirt” which is known as sun-dyeing. It means that the color of the fabric is oxidized by exposure to sunlight and air, and the color changes and becomes a deeply tasty shade. The color changes and becomes more colorful as it is exposed to sunlight and air.
- 5oz work chambray fabric dyed with persimmon extract (kakishibu).
- Summer shirt inspired by vintage American workwear
- 2 different chest pockets. The smaller pocket was historically used for cigarettes to keep the box from wrinkling. But if you’re a non-smoker, you can always use this for all sorts of useful little things.
Samurai jeans began to take the raw denim world by storm. To finish up your look with those denims, the brand releases also t-shirt collection that would comfort you through the seasons.
- This basic short sleeve is not at all as simple as it seems.
- It uses organic cotton, which is grown by employees of the Samurai Jeans brand (the idea to produce things 100% made in Japan. Even if it’s for cotton).
- The quantity of this cotton is negligible because it is the fruit of the creativity and enthusiasm of the producers.
- Super soft and comfortable fabric.
- Basic and universal colors.
- Definitely recommended for all fans of Samurai Jeans.
If you think about something rich in texture with reasonable price, Burgus Plus is here for you!
- Classic T-shirt in 2 popular colors.
- Soft and comfortable fabric that is cuddly and fluffy.
- Original three-dimensional print in the style of 8-bit retro graphics of the 70’s.
- The image of a running man will make you remember the first computer games.
- Convenient chest pocket is part of a vintage classic.
Graph Zero in the production of clothing always tries to strike a balance between Western vintage classics and Japanese handicraft tradition.
- Straight universal style.
- Good for any style of clothing and shoes.
- Fabric with a density slightly below average which is good for summer.
- An unusual coloring method with a predominance of a beautiful greenish indigo tint (Green cast indigo).
- Vegetable tanned cow leather patch. It will be darken over time.
- Original lining and pocket bags made of fabric with “arrow plumage” pattern.
- Orange selvedge ID.
- These shorts are good for both Japanese street style lovers and vintage americana lovers.
- Light density denim used 10oz.
- Original bright inserts with Navajo ornament.
- The most unusual details since these shorts can be worn inside out.